- The Koran does not mention Jerusalem once.
- The Hebrew Torah mentions over 600 times.
- At the death of Muhammad in 632 c.e. there was not one mosque in Jerusalem (it was a Christian-occupied of the Byzantine Empire)
- Muhammad never set foot in Jerusalem.
- Jerusalem never served as a capital of any Arab or Moslem entity.
- Jerusalem has been the capital city of the Jews at the time of King David, nearly 3000 years ago.
- Jerusalem existed as the Jewish capital 1600 years before Islam appeared.
- Until 1400 years ago Arabs were still dwelling in Arabia, Moslems didn’t exist, while Jews have had a continuous presence in Jerusalem for over 3000 years.
- The historian James Parker wrote: “During the first century after the Arab conquest [670-740 c.e.], the caliph and
governors of Syria and the [Holy] Land ruled entirely over Christian and Jewish subjects. Apart from the Bedouin in the earliest days, the only Arabs west of the Jordan were the garrisons”.
- Ibn Khaldun, renowned Arab historian 1377 c.e. “Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years… It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement”.
- The ‘Palestinian covenant of 1964 does not once mention Jerusalem.
- Through0ut history ‘Palestinian’ was used when referring to Jews, while Moslem and Christian inhabitants were referred to as Arabs.
- There exists not one historic document or reference to any ‘Palestinian’ nation other than the Jews in historic referances.